3D Seashell Model

Discussion in 'Art Portfolios' started by aliosa, Jan 28, 2022.

1. aliosa

aliosa New Member

Hello friends!:)
    I want to share with you my new FREE Seashell 3d prop model.
    The Seashell is a high-quality photo-real 3d model that will enhance detail and realism to any of your nature projects.
    This model is made after a real-world object and built a game-ready model out of it, using photogrammetry.
    The Seashell 3d model is perfect to enhance unique seaside or beach scenes, also you can use it to create an amazing sea world environment or fantasy-themed games.
    You have unlimited possibilities to use it!
    I made the model for HDRP and URP also.
    Check out my model here: https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/3d/characters/animals/fish/3d-seashell-208785?
    I hope you like it!
    So what do you think? would be an interesting prop for a game?
    Suggestions and comments on improving the model are highly appreciated! ;)

Attached Files: