Featured 3D modeling and 2D sprite creation tutorials!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by LOIC JOINT, May 21, 2019.

1. LOIC JOINT

LOIC JOINT New Member

Hello, everyone!

A small post to let you know about the launch on my youtube channel of tutorials dedicated to the creation of graphic assets of all kinds; 2D sprites, hand painting, 3D modeling and textures, 3D sculpting, making artworks, graphic kits to achieve levels... and all kinds of varied techniques to boost your graphic creativity !

I plan to release 1 to 2 videos per week, most of them being simple video captures of my work as a graphic designer, which I edit and comment afterwards.

If you are interested, do not hesitate to watch the first video to get an idea. The maintenance of the channel will depend mainly on the number of interested parties, so do not hesitate to participate in the channel's activity and subscribe if you feel like it;)

See you soon and thank you!

Yitz likes this.
  2. LOIC JOINT

LOIC JOINT New Member

3. LOIC JOINT

LOIC JOINT New Member

4. John Hauge

John Hauge New Member

I really love how your helicopter and tanks looks like it's taken out of howls moving castle, is that somewhat you inspiration?

Subscribed to your channel, definitely an art style I would go for if I ever decide to make a 2D game! great work

LOIC JOINT likes this.
  5. LOIC JOINT

LOIC JOINT New Member

Hi John Hauge,

Thank you very much! This is the kind of comment that motivates;)

Indeed I really like Ghibli's graphic style, both nostalgic and very organic even in machines. I find that a machine always has a little something extra when you give it a "living" side, especially if it is suggested (two well placed loopholes can evoke eyes or ears for example).

Thanks again and see you soon;)

6. Yitz

Yitz New Member

this looks really nice!

7. LOIC JOINT

LOIC JOINT New Member

Thanks you Yitz ! ;)

A new tuto is just release :)

8. LOIC JOINT

LOIC JOINT New Member