3D Modeler/Texture Artist Needed for Mobile Game

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by HyperShock, Jul 2, 2018.

1. HyperShock

HyperShock New Member

About me
    Hey, I’m Gavin. I’m an experienced developer with years of history in game development. I’ve worked on games for both mobile and PC. One of my two primary skills is programming; specifically game scripting. As of now, I use C# and Unity. My second primary skill is music production - not to be confused with SFX design. I am quite experienced in BGM production.

About the game
    Now that you know a little bit about me, let talk about the game. The idea is based off of the popular yard game: capture-the-flag. A set amount of players all join a server and automatically join a team. Once the player limit is reached, the game begins. Players use characters (or “heros”) to battle each other, and try to capture the oppositions flag. They also may kill players for defense and flag-recovery purposes or pure enjoyment. There is obviously more to the game; however, I don’t want to disclose any more information here. Of course I would be happy to share any desired details if you are interested, through email.

Position requirements
    As the title stated, I need a 3D modeler. I do not care how many years of experience you have, what software you use, or anything else as long as you fit the following criteria.
    - Must have a legally owned license of what ever software you use (no piracy).
    - Must be able to comfortably create models of any style, but they must not be low-poly.
    - Must be constantly active in communicating with me.

If you’re interested or have any questions, please contact me at: gavintsiukes@gmail.com.

Thanks,

Gavin