3D Evironment Designer/Modeler Needed!

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by Gileum, May 18, 2018.

1. Gileum

Gileum New Member

Hey there! My name is Gileum and I am looking for some help putting my game together. I've been working on a game for awhile now and I've been making all of the assets by myself. I can do objects, weapons, characters, etc. My partner and friend is my lead programmer, so we are covered on that front.

However, I need assistance with environments and buildings. They are not my strong point, and me being the only modeler/animator on my humble team of two is really taxing and time consuming. I'm looking to get someone to come on and help create environments, buildings, and interiors.

This game is a passion project that I am looking to turn into our first game, and publish for profit, of which you will of course receive a share of. I am looking to make game development my career. I am very serious, and very passionate about this, and I hope you are too.

The game has a fantasy setting, with some elements of steampunk and industrial-punk.

If you would like more details about the game, I'll be happy to fill you in on what we need in private, or I have a discord server available for the team as well.

Thanks!

2. Robert Van Kauwenberg

Hi,

If by 3d environment designer you mean something like a level designer (as in taking the assets and making them look nice in the worls) I'd be happy to help out, I've got some experience with it just doing my own projects that I'm glad to show you. However if you need someone that can make anything better than low poly assets then I cannot help. But either message me or email me at ravankauw@gmail.com if this is what you're looking for.

Thanks!

Gileum likes this.
  3. Gileum

Gileum New Member

Well, I'm more looking for someone who can create environments. Do you have any experience modeling landscapes, buildings, interiors, or furniture and objects you would find in them?

4. IryWorks

IryWorks New Member

Hello, I think I need some practice to build up my modeling skill.
    I am able to make all sorts of different models, but I am learning how to integrate these models into a game.
    Ask me if you need anything, we can learn a lot from each other.