3D Character Modeling, Texture, Rigging and Animation

Discussion in 'Art Portfolios' started by Vishwa Patel, Oct 13, 2016.

1. Vishwa Patel

Vishwa Patel New Member

Hello Everyone,

My humble greeting for all,

I am Vishwa and I am kind of Freelance 3D Artist with over 5 years of experience. I work cause It is my passion to be in this beautiful industry and everyday you have something new to learn. It is a great industry.

I provide services like 3D Character Modeling, Texturing, Rigging and Animation..

Skills:
    · Concept Art
    · Low poly modeling
    · High poly modeling
    · Sculpting
    · UV unwrapping
    · Realistic texturing/Hand-Painted Texturing
    · Rigging
    · Animation

Here is some of my work:-
    full Character.jpg
    Female.jpg
    3D Face.jpg
    3D Face Bust.jpg

3D Bear Model.jpg
    Kierkegaard.jpg
    Cat_Sculpture.jpg
    3D Character.jpg 3D Jeep.jpg 3D Tank - High Poly.jpg

If you like my work and interested in my services then please can contact me without hesitation.

I will be more than happy to serve you.

Email ID: contentcreation9@gmail.com

Warm Regards,

Vishwa Patel

2. Vishwa Patel

Vishwa Patel New Member

I am available for new projects and can start working on them from next week Monday onwards.

If any one has any questions than please ask me any time.. We will discuss over same.

Thanks,

Vishwa

3. Atomicurtchen

Atomicurtchen New Member

Hi Vishwa I run a start up game development company called I 8 Bit productions and we are in need of all the skills you have. However we have just started consist of 4 people and have no budget the project however is shared profit and I would like to work with you even if it's only in your spare time. Also let me give you a little info on our game it takes place in modern times in New York city and stars a female police officer. Pleases message me if you are inerested

Best
    Atomicurtchen

4. Vishwa Patel

Vishwa Patel New Member

Hello Atomicurtchen,

Thank you so much for your comment and update.

I am happy that you are developing a new game and it will be my honor to work for your but it is difficult for me to work on Profit sharing based as I am comfortable with that, to be honest with you.. I appreciate if I get paid for the work do. I would be happy if I get chance to work with you..

If this is something you can suggest than I am interested sir.

Let me know.

Vishwa

5. Atomicurtchen

Atomicurtchen New Member

well as i said we have no budget so i can't pay you right away however i think i have a solution. I wouldn't mind you taking on other projects while working with us as i said in my previous message even if you can use your free time to work with us that would be great. We have no set dead line and we plan to take our time with this so there is no rush. That way you can still take on jobs and work with us at the same time. If you think this plan is acceptable please let me know.

6. Vishwa Patel

Vishwa Patel New Member

Sorry Sir.

Please don't get offended but i am not able to take this work.

I hope you understand.

Thanks,

Vishwa

7. Atomicurtchen

Atomicurtchen New Member

that is fine thanks anyway

8. HyperShock

HyperShock New Member

Hey, good luck on your studio. But a piece of advice from an experienced studio owner. Even if you are a new studio set yourself a deadline, because even though it may not seem like it you do have one. One reason is because developers/artist/producers/writers/marketers/and publishers will get "bored" and leave.

9. Atomicurtchen

Atomicurtchen New Member

Thanks for the advice.

10. HyperShock

HyperShock New Member

You're welcome.