2D pixel artist needed-Rates negotiable

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (PAID ONLY)' started by moogotony, Mar 1, 2015.

1. moogotony

moogotony New Member

I'm looking to hire a pixel artist for a 2D top-down RPG for mobile devices. I need tiles, character sprites, and battle sprites for the characters that will be able to enter battle. Which will be a side-view turn-based battle system. The game will be set in the good ol' cliche medieval era and will feature many mythological creatures. Natural and Nature-reclaimed ruins will be the majority of the tile art, so a lot of it will need to appear as though it were asymmetrical. Plenty of room for creativity, I just need to find art that feels right for the game. PMs with links to portfolios are completely acceptable. Please include a preferred rate in your first message. Not a big deal, just streamlines the whole process.

Edit: The team, so far, consists of: three writers, a programmer, and a composer. We just need an artist to tie it all together.

#1 moogotony, Mar 1, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2015
  2. Graz73

Graz73 New Member

sounds neat!

3. jimmylaskowski

jimmylaskowski New Member

This sounds like a nice job. I will send a PM to you later with details.

4. Jaramelon

Jaramelon New Member

you probably don't need anyone anymore?

5. Turdus_Merula

Turdus_Merula New Member

Hi! I think I can help you! Here is my portfolio: http://forums.indiegamer.com/threads/2d-artist-affordable-prices.52916/

6. xukasq

xukasq New Member

I just need to find art that feels right for the game.

7. Crashtester

Crashtester New Member

Did you already found someone?

8. Red Apple Technologies

is the offer still open?

9. DigitalShock

DigitalShock New Member

I think we can do this for you, what is the start date and deadline date for your project? I work with Digital Shock, more info about us at digitalshock.net or feel free to email me at info@digitalshock.net. Thanks!

10. PepperRacoon

PepperRacoon New Member