2d concept art, illustration, drawings, paintings, professional for free!

Discussion in 'Art Portfolios' started by shox, Mar 2, 2016.

1. shox

shox New Member

Hello, i'am ready to work in good project for free. I need this to my portfolio, i have several years of experience in graphic design, drawing and paintings but not i game dev. That's i decide to work for free in concept art, illustrations, covers, posters...

portfolio: http://shoxart.com

Contact via contact form at my site.

[​IMG]

2. NO9

NO9
    Original Member

Hey, you have much better pictures than this one! I found couple of them very interesting. This one particularly. Good luck finding your project.
    [​IMG]

3. shox

shox New Member

Thank You for help NO9!

4. shox

shox New Member

5. NikoCatarino

NikoCatarino New Member

Hey..
    Im glad to speak with you :)
    We only accept Contract/Royalty
    Add my skype: nikosantsofswag