2D-Artist wanted (Rev-Share)

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by Salfii, Nov 15, 2016.

1. Salfii

Salfii New Member

Hi,

I´m currently working on a 2D shmup (paralax scrolling), with Unity and C#, for iOS and Android. So far, work´s going pretty good (done to around 80%), the problem is, I can´t draw!

Thats´s why I´m looking for an Artist/Designer who want´s to join me in the process of making this game as a team-mate on rev-share basis (share is negotiable, if you´re interested, just ask me what I can offer you).

The Story/Theme of the Game is Dark. I can give you more Information, in a personal message. I have plenty of ideas, but can´t make them happen because of my 5th grade drawing skills. Of course, you would be able to bring in your own style and ideas.

I studied IT and Economics in Germany and work as a consultant/programmer fulltime. This game is a freetime project for weekends and evenings.

If you´re already experiences with:
    -Parallax scrolling backgrounds
    -2D Design
    , welcome to the team, if not, no problem aswell because everybody who can draw is welcome to try it out =).

If you have some time, skills and dedication, don´t hesitate to contact me! Beeing from Germany, especially the area around Munich, is a huge bonus, but not mandatory. I just think, that meeting up would be a great kick-off for the future work together.

Best regards

Florian

2. Sambees

Sambees New Member

3. Salfii

Salfii New Member

Hey, thanks for your reply.

I wrote you an E-Mail, if you like, you can delete your post and contact information from this thread, i read the message =)