2D artist/illustrator lookin` around

Discussion in 'Art Portfolios' started by Nauris, Aug 19, 2010.

1. Nauris

Original Member

It's been like.. super duper long since I've posted. The site has changed and became all snazzy and smooth since then. :D

Some stuff I've been tinkering with lately:
    [​IMG]

a ministrategy game. I wanted for it to have a bit of Day of the Tentacle feel.

This was for Disney XD site. The company I freelance at regularly got a job from Disney, the setup was pretty cool - come up with game idea for any Disney TV property you want. So I proposed to use Randy Cunningham 7th Grade Ninja and have the game consist of boss battles only. And the bosses are like something that 7th grader would come up while doodling around. Ape with robotic arms and shark head and laser cannon, cool! Stuff like that.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

#21 Nauris, Jan 27, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2018
  2. PhilllChabbb

PhilllChabbb New Member

Just thought I'd browse your post for a little eye candy. :p Absolutely delicious pieces in here.

3. Nauris

Original Member

Haha, thank you Phill :)

4. Nauris

Original Member

So, edited out a bunch of older posts because..Photobucket, gaaaah!
    Anyway, here's collage of illustrations I made for a mobile word game relatively recently.
    [​IMG]