2D ART & CHARACTERS AT GREAT RATES! RELIABLE & EXPERIENCED!

Discussion in 'Art Portfolios' started by brian-scotts-world, Nov 15, 2018.

1. brian-scotts-world

Moderator Moderator

BRIAN KEMPER
    2/D GAME ARTIST & ILLUSTRATOR

My Portfolio Website
    Email me!
    LinkedIn Profile

Hello Indie Game Developers,

My name is Brian Kemper and I am a 2D Game Artist currently available to begin work on any new or existing projects.

I have been a member of the computer game industry for many years and in that time have been fortunate enough to have worked on many successful game and series. Games including, "Heroes III & IV" and "Heroes of Might & Magic VI, VII & VIII" which were developed for 3DO by New World Computing. I have also worked on many different children's game titles. Some of my clients have included Fisher-Price Inc., Mattel, EA, the National Oceanic & Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), Universal Studios, MobilityWare, and Davidson & Associates.

I specialize in unique character design, all types of game icons, title screens, backgrounds, interface design and graphics, and just about any other art assets that you may need for your upcoming Game App any other game or project that you are working on.

When I am hired to create artwork for my clients, I always guarantee to deliver the very best art for the lowest price possible. Contracted artwork can be priced by the piece or by the project. I enjoy what I do and working with all types of developers. I always guarantee that each of my clients are 100% satisfied. I love helping each client to turn their ideas and visions into reality.

Please visit my website BSK GRAPHICS and check out some of the artwork that I've created on over the past few years.

Contact me about your upcoming project or any questions that you may have with an EMAIL and let's discuss how I can help you.

Brian Kemper

Here are some recent examples of artwork and games that I've worked on.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

#1 brian-scotts-world, Nov 15, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2018