2d Anime Artist for Hire (paid/unpaid)

Discussion in 'Art Portfolios' started by LunaiLegends, Feb 18, 2017.

Tags:
  1. LunaiLegends

LunaiLegends New Member

Hello I am a new small studio by the name of Kirakirawings studios with only 2 members (which I am looking for more members but that's for another topic) and am looking for some projects to join. I do simple animation character sprite sheets, text box gui, character design, main menu, and portraits/facesets. Examples of my art are here: xkirameku-lunaix.deviantart.com

There is some small things to note before you message me:

If your game is free: I will work for free, but I will not work on deadlines(I don't take forever though)

if your game is paid: You can either pay me a one time $30 commercial fee plus the the price of what you want. OR you can pay me with revenue share. I can work with deadlines but not tight deadlines.

Prices:
    character sprite sheets(walking, swimming, climbing, jumping, etc.) are $10-$20 depending on the size
    text box or main menu gui are $10
    character design is $15 ea.
    and portraits/facesets are $8 ea. or 8 for $32

A must: credit me (by the studio name, by tdotakichan, or both)/ you must be serious in making a game and plan to finish it eventually.

I do anime style and some cartoon styles like Danny Phantom and Adventure time only. I require being paid upfront if paid except for revenue. Message me here or on Deviantart.